Social Care Hub @ Yeovil Chamber of Commerce
What is SC Hub?
A Yeovil Chamber initiative run exclusively by, and for, social care businesses across Yeovil and the South Somerset and West Dorset area.
A close network of health care, social care and early years organisations; sharing best practice, facilitating shared learnings, recruitment and training initiatives, and business support opportunities for all participants.
Social Care Hub Mission Statement
"Helping caring organisations in Yeovil and surrounding areas provide outstanding results to their clients by sharing, caring and growing together."
How can Yeovil Chamber help?
Yeovil Chamber will act as oversight for the group. The benefits of the Social Care Hub:
- Open dialogue and networking amongst your sector colleagues;
- Share and promote best practice;
- Share and assist with sector operational challenges;
- Deliver wider business support and training opportunities;
How will membership of the Social Care Hub deliver benefits?
- Regular round-table meetings to discuss sector-specific issues for action;
- Regular communications to all participating members;
- Support from Yeovil Chamber via extensive working relationships with local government officers and other key stakeholders in the wider business sector;
- In-group expert advice from the participating members.
- Invited guest speakers from business support groups (e.g CQC, Ofsted, local authority, legal, finance, funding and training)
Do I need to join Yeovil Chamber?
Whilst there is currently no charge to be part of the Social Care Hub, nor is there any compulsion to become a member of Yeovil Chamber, there are several additional benefits from membership of Yeovil Chamber. Yeovil Chamber delivers access to the big-picture and wider business support, via an unrivalled network of like-minded business people from businesses of all sizes and sectors.
- Real-time, tailored business support, via insight from our unrivalled and unique network of working relationships with local government and strategic stakeholders extending out from Yeovil into South Somerset and North Dorset;
- Regular networking events allow you to meet and discuss wider business issues with other like-minded people from across the business, professional and commercial sector;
- Broadcast your good news stories and promote your events and workshops, to over 2,000 other local and regional businesses, via web and social media channels;
- Regular communications and bulletins keep members informed and give you a big say on economic developments, planning, and issues which affect all businesses across the Yeovil area.