The 2019 event takes place between 10.00am and 4.00pm on Saturday 28 September in Yeovil Town Centre, including the Quedam and St John's Churchyard.
Once again, a variety of stalls will be welcomed, including community and charity stalls, local craftspeople and traders.
The entertainment will be arranged to suit all ages, including:
- Buskfest - buskers performing throughout the Town Centre raising money for charity
- Yeovil in Bloom Gardening Competition - presentation of prizes
- Best Kept Allotment Competition - presentation of prizes
- Music in the Performing Arts Area
- Free Children's Activities including face painting, Punch and Judy, arts and craft workshops and much more!
- Market stalls
To make the most of the event check out the map showing all that is going on and where:
The event provides an ideal opportunity for local producers, clubs and organisations to promote their products and attract new members. Anyone interested in taking on a stall should contact the Town Council on 01935 382424 for further details.
If you'd like to book a stall then please complete the form below and read a copy of the Terms and Conditions: