Festival of Light
To brighten up the dark winter months and Celebrate Christmas and the New Year, Love Yeovil has created a programme of events, activities, performances and art installations under the banner of 'Festival of Light'.
Kicking off the Festival of Light will be the Christmas Light Swtich On 19th November when the town centre lights will be turn on as well and a new light art installation will be revealed.
The Festival of Light will run from November until the end of February with the aim of helping us all get through these darker nights, with activities.
- 19th November - Christmas Light Swtich On and Fire Eater
- 19th November - Shapes of Yeovil Light Projection
- 20th November - Lantern Making Workshop
- 27th November - Locally Produced Market
- 4th December - Lantern Making Workshop
- 11th December - Eat Festival
- 17th December - Lantern Parade and LED Stilt Walkers
- February 2022 - Window Wonderland
More dates and events will be added during the coming months so keep checking back for more details.